Monday, June 22, 2009

Gabriel Macht

Surfing the channels last week I came across Because I Said So on Star Movies. The movie wasn't all that exciting but what caught my attention was Gabriel Macht.  What a hunk! Gabriel Macht is manly, cute, and wild all at once. The twinkle in his eyes makes him look like he's always up to some mischief. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Obviously I had to look him up and find pictures of him. Here are some of the ones I found. Full collection of the pictures in the link below.

Gabriel Macht

Gabriel Macht

Gabriel Macht 

Gabriel Macht

Gabriel Macht

Gabriel Macht

Here Gabriel is with Colin Farrell, another hottie I love. They seem so much in love with each other here :-)

Gabriel Macht and Colin Farrell

More pictures of Gabriel Macht are here

No comments: