Saturday, June 27, 2009

Raj Bhavsar

I don't know how many gay men follow gymnastics but if most gymnasts are as hot as Raj Bhavsar I can see it becoming very popular indeed. Raj Bhavsar [Official Website] is a US gymnast of Indian Origin. His good looks and glowing skin color is obviously the result of his Indian connection, but his hot muscular body and beautiful face is all his own.  Link to the full collection of his pictures below.

Raj Bhavsar

Raj Bhavsar

Raj Bhavsar

Raj Bhavsar

Raj Bhavsar

Raj Bhavsar

Raj Bhavsar

Raj Bhavsar 

I can't get enough of this hot muscular shirtless deliciousness! You can imagine what state I'm in with that nonsensical statement :-)

If you feel the same, here are a lot more of his pictures.

4 comments:

Sameer said...

Hot!!!

Anonymous said...

Any naked pictures?

Chetan said...

deliciousness indeed lol!

Em said...

oh my - he is hot - regardless of his orientation. i'd like to do body shots off him. yum.